[ RadSafe ] radsafe rules

Baumbaugh, Joel SPAWAR joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil
Mon Feb 7 17:28:21 CET 2005

My own personal opinion is that Sandy's News-articles/wires which contain references to his company are pretty "benign"...  I don't read everything he sends out as the information sub-titles are sufficient to decide what's of interest, but I enjoy having the choice to read or not to read them.  It may bother others but it doesn't bother me....

Just my 2-cents...

Joel Baumbaugh (joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil)
SSC-SD...

...std. disclaimer about this being my own opinion, not necessarily that of the U.S. Navy, etc.