[ RadSafe ] radsafe rules

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Mon Feb 7 20:14:59 CET 2005

Once and for all ... Sandy has been posting responsibly for God knows how long. I have yet to find anything he has posted without some value regardless of context. As far as I'm concerned, let him post at will. If you can't trust his content or intent implicitly, you can't trust anyone.

Floyd W.Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.