AW: [ RadSafe ] radsafe rules

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Feb 8 22:10:48 CET 2005

Mike, RADSAFErs,

I have avoided to comment in this thread until now, but Mike's comment
is so right on topic, that I have to applaude! I forward most of his
news to a kind of "Radiation News" I maintain for the members of the
Austrian Radiation Protection Society (with his permission of course)
and they highly appreciate Sandy's news. One of my outspoken intention
with the "Radiation News" is to provide professionals in Austria with
information what is going on in radiation protection and nuclear issues
in the world - because information is filtered in Austrian mass media
through the anti-nuclear sieves.

Mike, your concern about us non-English is unfounded. Not only that I
know what "invaluable" means, I checked my on-line dictionary and it
clearly said, that it means "unbezahlbar" (so valuable, that you cannot
afford to pay for it) or "unschaetzbar" (so highly priced, that you
cannot even estimate its value).

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer