[ RadSafe ] RE: SOMETHING ABOUT NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE AND THE WASTE

Mitchell Davis radiation at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 08:15:09 CET 2005

Dear Mr. Smokesahofer:

I have been reading your always ridiculous postings for close to 10 yrs now.
You never cease to amaze me.  Who do you think you are?  The most eminent
health physicist that has ever lived?  You,Sir, are by your own admission a
water chemist...a water boy!!!...Do you think only reactor HP's frequent
this site?  You should know that is not true as you have probably never set
foot in an operating reactor plant.  At one time, I had actually blocked
you...then some how...you returned...like a bad penny.  I don't know what
your are smoking...except what your name implies, but you need to get a
grip...a BIG GRIP.  Stop your constant belittlement of those you purport
know less than you (and who most undoubtedly know a great deal more than
you).  Your reply to Mr. Sun was completely uncalled for.  You would pale in
comparison to a pimple on the butt of a mediocre HP in the US.  Where did
you get that PhD.?...Crackouch U?...Mary Jane State?...Buttplug
Polytech?...I'd run your butt ragged in a US power plant just showing you
where the friskers are.  Have you ever provided HP coverage for a spent fuel
movement?...a S/G jump....a RCP Seal replacement?...a CVC filter
replacement?...Diving operations?....Spent Fuel Pool Rerack?...Thought
so...NOT!!!!...Well there are a lot of professionals (unlike your pathetic
self) on here who I realize have done a lot of things I have never done, but
that does not make them less professional or less important to the HP
profession.  So pick up a meter (if you even know which end to grab)...get
your butt in the cavity...and do some real HP work you pathetic piece of
....I'll leave that for poetic license!!!!!

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection Consultants
432-697-3523