AW: [ RadSafe ] RE: SOMETHING ABOUT NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE AND THE WASTE

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Feb 9 02:17:53 CET 2005

Caspar, Lin-Shen Sun or whatever your name is,

Your request is unbelievable. You really are a BNL employee? I recommend
you to learn for quite a few years about nuclear physics, about reactor
physics and radiation protection. What is a typical spent fuel core?
What core, what reactor design what...,. what....., what.,..,.  Your
posting is so absurd that I would believe that the CIA should contact
you! (I am serious.)

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7