[ RadSafe ] RE: SOMETHING ABOUT NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE AND THE WASTE

conrad sherman.conrad at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 01:54:19 CET 2005

The seminal article is by bernie cohen, published in sci american many
years ago.  Irradiating u in a reactor actually makes the matrial less
radiotoxic, the article is at least 20 years old, I wish I had a copy,
also

Try goggle of glasstone

. Nuclear Reactor Engineering Samuel Glasstone, Alexander Sesonski,Van
Nostrand Reinhold
Company Hardcover,1967 ISBN: 0442027257 add to bookbag >> or compare ...
www.campusbooks.com/
search.asp?selType=Keyword&txtValue=Engineering%20Nuclear - 33k - Cached
- Similar pages

Alibris: Samuel Glasstone
... 9. Nuclear Power and Its Environmental Effects more books like this
by Glasstone,
Samuel, and Jordan, Walter H., and American Nuclear Society From the
mining ...
www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Glasstone,%20Samuel - 82k - Cached -
Similar pages

    Alibris: Technology Engineering Nuclear
    ... Glasstone, Samuel. . Wright, Robert L. . Wigner, Eugene P. .
Weinberg, Alvin M.
    more matching authors. Related subjects. . Technology > Nuclear
Energy. ...