[ RadSafe ] criminal action: WG: Casper Sun

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Feb 10 01:53:12 CET 2005

RADSAFErs,

Since the change on RADSAFE obviously some persons on RADSAFE believe
that they can behave as if the list was their own. I am flamed in an
incredible way and even accused of having “provoked” the flamers. The
flamer used words which I do not want to reproduce here.

The latest development is, that I just received a flame (with typing
error), which was sent by somebody using my name on a yahoo account (see
below). This is not only illegal, but criminal. I noticed that many
messages proposing my suspension from the list have a “mil” in their
addresses.  Is RADSAFE developing into these directions?

I do not believe that I am the only one, who would appreciate an
independent and open forum for professional exchanges on radiation
protection, NORM, use of isotopes etc. etc. Even heated debates and one
or another quarrel had and should have a place at RADSAFE. Please help
to either push those behaving negatively out or get them to accept the
(partially unwritten) RADSAFE  rules of conduct. Marcel has taken over a
big job and I think that he should be supported especially during the
first weeks, because later he will without doubt steer RADSAFE to
continue its success.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer