[ RadSafe ] criminal action: WG: Casper Sun

Dietmar Muehlboeck dmuehlboeck at gmx.net
Thu Feb 10 07:40:28 CET 2005

Well,
The only criminal offense I can see here was conducted by Mr. Schoenhofer,
since according to Austrian civilian code one is not entitled to make third
party, private emails public. Mr. Schoenhofer - see here: § 77 UrhG.

And since Mr. Schoenhofer mentioned to be disturbed by mailers with a TLD
.mil - The group shall have in mind that "MR iR" means "Ministerialrat in
Ruhe" - iow: a mid-level retired public servant. Fine, but retired in
Austria means not the same as in the US or UK, where one can retire from
service at an age when she/he is still able to be productive. In Austria it
means that one is quite old, somewhere around 65yrs. So I guess Mr.
Schoenhofer is an old man abusing this list for compensating years of
frustration in Austrian public service - and believe me, this can be
frustrating. So now you might establish an idea on Mr. Schoenhofer's
mindset.

Cheers!
dm+