[ RadSafe ] criminal action: WG: Casper Sun

Fritz A. Seiler faseiler at nmia.com
Thu Feb 10 16:32:57 CET 2005

Hi All,

Can we finally cool it?

PS:	BTW, does 'iR' not mean 'im Ruhestand'?  (BTW)**2  Just watch
it,
	dm, with globally condemning people older than 65 as
unproductive.
	Before you know it you will (hopefully) be that old and still
feel
	up to all kinds of nefarious things! I think I may say that,
being
	70+ and born in Switzerland.  I know that is not Austria but....

Cheers and :-))

Fritz

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.
Sigma Five Consulting:          Private:
P.O. Box 1709                   P.O. Box 437
Los Lunas, NM 87031             Tomé, NM 87060
Tel.:      505-866-5193         Tel. 505-866-6976
Fax:       505-866-5197         USA

"This is the hour when democracy must justify
itself by capacity  for effective decision, or risk
destruction or disintegration. Europe is dotted
with the ruins of right decisions taken too late."

"America's Responsibility in the Current Crisis"
Manifesto of the Christian Realists. May, 1940.