[ RadSafe ] Is this true

conrad sherman.conrad at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 02:59:51 CET 2005

Does any one know if this is true; if so; please share.

DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN!
Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can
Coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the Pledge of
Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the
pledge,
"Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want to offend anyone. In that
case, we don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office,
either. So
If we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended when they
don't
receive our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on it.

HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD THIS ONE?

I've never liked pepsi, nor mountain dew, or Dr. Pepper for that matter.

If you think this is irrelevant to radsafe. See below;

No offense intended Sandy; I love PT and kept my boat there several
years.

This actually has a link to radiation safety, however tenuous, anyone
guess what it is, email me privately,
I'll announce the winner after HPS meeting.

From: "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl at EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject: Pictures from Port Townsend, Bremerton and Seabeck Harbor, WA

Pictures posted from the Pacific Northwest. While I am here for the
entire week, only have time to take pictures over the weekend.
Typical weather here, drizzly and cool. Of course it's now sunny back
in Southern California!