[ RadSafe ] SPECT/CT survey

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 13 19:22:42 CET 2005

That's very interesting John.
Somehow, I was under the impression that there were many more PET machines
in service, than SPECT --- reason being that PETs don't need nuke reactors
for support, and as we all know, the latter are rapidly going out of style
(or out of "political correctness").
Would you please explain, if possible, why your establishment's nuke
medicine dep't seems to be bucking the trend ? ....or is the appearance of
such a trend simply fictitious ?

Thanks again.

 Jaro

 Jaro Franta, P.Eng.