[ RadSafe ] SPECT/CT survey

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 17:13:58 CET 2005

Jaro,
If you are interesting in medical imaging and want to
understand more about its future . . .

http://calendar.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sb_event?index_event+0+index_event+event+218006

--- Jaro <jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> That's very interesting John.
> Somehow, I was under the impression that there were
> many more PET machines
> in service, than SPECT --- reason being that PETs
> don't need nuke reactors
> for support, and as we all know, the latter are
> rapidly going out of style
> (or out of "political correctness").
> Would you please explain, if possible, why your
> establishment's nuke
> medicine dep't seems to be bucking the trend ?
> ....or is the appearance of
> such a trend simply fictitious ?
>
> Thanks again.
>
>  Jaro
>
>  Jaro Franta, P.Eng.
> Tel.: (514) 875-3444
> Montréal, Québec
> frantaj at aecl.ca
> web master, CNS Québec branch:
> http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com