[ RadSafe ] NJ hosts hearing on study of radiation in baby teeth

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 06:21:16 CET 2005

On 17 Feb 2005 at 0:12, Richard L. Hess wrote:

> So I know the TFP is considered bad science here, but how do they come
> up with this increase and if this was leaking out wouldn't the NGS's
> detectors go into alarm?

Yes, bad science. They come up with the increase using imagination
and fantasy. Yes, effluent monitors would detect the release.

I surmise that they would see the same levels in baby teeth from
araes where there isn't a nuclear plant for hundreds of miles. That
would be a good control group. The excuse the TFP gives when asked to
look at a control group is that they don't have the funds. Simplistic
excuse, yet they have no problem scaring fmailies with their non-
scientific rubbish. How many $$$ can you put on that?

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/