[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

Gerald Nicholls Gerald.Nicholls at dep.state.nj.us
Thu Feb 17 19:22:39 CET 2005

Keith Welch asked:

Is the TFP "study" actually published somewhere?  I suppose it's on
their website, but did they actually publish in a peer-reviewed
journal,
or elsewhere?

Mr. Mangano's written testimony to the NJ Commission on Radiation
Protection included these references to the TFP's work:

Gould JM, Sternglass EJ, Sherman JS, et al. Strontium-90 in deciduous
teeth as a factor in early childhood cancer.   International Journal of
Health Services 2000;30:515-39.

Gould JM, Sternglass EJ, Mangano JJ, et al. The strontium-90 baby teeth
study and childhood cancer.  European Journal of Oncology
2000;5:119-25.

Mangano JJ, Sternglass EJ, Gould JM, et al. Strontium-90 in newborns
and childhood disease.  Archives of Environmental Health 2000;55:240-5.

If anyone is interested in Mr. Mangano's written testimony to the NJ
Commissionon Radiation Protection, let me know and I'll send it
electronically,  It is an MS Word document.

Gerald P. Nicholls
NJ Dept. of Environmental Protection
609-633-7964
gerald.nicholl at dep.state.nj.us