[ RadSafe ] Editorial: " My nuclear nightmare "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 22:32:56 CET 2005

I am not sure if I know what you are talking about.
What makes you think that the writer is basing his
work on his feelings?  Maybe what he is writing is
what he knows.

First of all, is this a news story?  If not, then is
it an opinion piece?  From the URL link, it appears to
be an editorial.  If you disagree, write an opinion of
your own.

http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/news/editorial/story.html?id=

> > c9dfae5a-c563-4590-ad98-101ae33b10fc
> > My nuclear nightmare
> > The provincial government should use the threat of
> > terrorist attack on
> > nuclear plants as a reason to close Gentilly-2
> > HENRY AUBIN
> > The Gazette, February 22, 2005
> >
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > Accidents and terrorism are the two things the
> > nuclear proselytizers want
> > the public to forget.
> >
> > One major industrialized country, Germany, has
> > already renounced the nuclear
> > path. It plans to scrap its plants by 2020.
> >
> > haubin at thegazette.canwest.com

> The information contained in this message is
> intended only for the personal
> and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
> above. If the reader of this
> message is not the intended recipient or an agent
> responsible for
> delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that you
> have received this document in error and that any
> review, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
> prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please
> notify us immediately,
> and delete the original message.

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com