[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 17:04:44 CET 2005

There is an on-line version of "The Effects of Nuclear
Weapons" at
http://www.princeton.edu/~globsec/publications/effects/effects.shtml
Each chapter is a pdf file.

You used to be able to obtain a copy from
http://www.survivalring.org/cd-femabooks.htm
Scroll about half-way down the page.

--- "Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX" <Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil>
wrote:

> Richard,
>
> I don't have the expertise to discuss the EMP with
> anything other than
> cursory knowledge. However,  by
> Glasstone and Dolan (1977) is a good place to start.
> It's all
> unclassified. The text may be hard to find, but
> recently (with the last
> 2 or 3 years I think) a paperback version was
> reprinted by FEMA.
>
> Also if you wander around online look for "Nuclear
> Weapons Frequently
> Asked Questions (NWFAQ)" by Carey Sublette. This is
> an online archive of
> many things "nuclear-weaponish."
>
> Enjoy,
> Jerry
> ______________________________
>
> The statements and opinions expressed herein are my
> responsibility; no
> one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible,
> but I still reserve
> the right to make mistakes.
>
> Check core temperature: yes./no? Yes! - Homer
> Simpson
>
> Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
> Kadix Systems
> U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive
> Medicine - Health
> Physics Program
> jerry.falo at us.army.mil

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com