[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP, "Nuclear War Survival Skills "

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 26 18:16:30 CET 2005

"Nuclear War Survival Skills" by Cresson Kearny, upated 1987, 1999 addendum on Hormesis, Foreword by Edward Teller, 282pp "may be reproduced without obtaining permission from anyone" is available online free (hard cc $19.75 delivered) at www.oism.org/nwss I gave copies to all my family members. It is fascinating to campers and well illustrated.

Howard Long MD MPH director Doctors for Disaster Preparedness

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
The Glasstone of "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons" fame
is Samuel Glasstone. He also wrote "Handbook on
Atomic Energy," third edition (1967) and "Nuclear
Reactor Engineering" (1967).

--- Franz Schönhofer

http://www.princeton.edu/~globsec/publications/effects/effects.shtml
> > Each chapter is a pdf file.
> >
> > You used to be able to obtain a copy from
> > http://www.survivalring.org/cd-femabooks.htm
> > Scroll about half-way down the page.

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com

For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and other settings visit: