AW: [ RadSafe ] Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 00:12:36 CET 2005

The Glasstone of "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons" fame
is Samuel Glasstone.  He also wrote "Handbook on
Atomic Energy," third edition (1967) and "Nuclear
Reactor Engineering" (1967).

--- Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>

http://www.princeton.edu/~globsec/publications/effects/effects.shtml
> > Each chapter is a pdf file.
> >
> > You used to be able to obtain a copy from
> > http://www.survivalring.org/cd-femabooks.htm
> > Scroll about half-way down the page.

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com