[ RadSafe ] Re: Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP, "Nuclear War Survival Skills "

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 28 07:03:54 CET 2005

1, No fallout shelter,
2, Water storage preparation - I save milk containers
3. I have a NucAlert on my keychain ($150) and a PalmRad counter ($500) in my office

Most practically, I have read Kearny's book. It is good reading for general interest.

Howard Long

 have
you and family taken? Have you built fallout
shelters, store water, built electroscopes, etc?

--- howard long wrote:

> "Nuclear War Survival Skills" by Cresson Kearny,
> upated 1987, 1999 addendum on Hormesis, Foreword by
> Edward Teller, 282pp "may be reproduced without
> obtaining permission from anyone" is available
> online free (hard cc $19.75 delivered) at
> www.oism.org/nwss I gave copies to all my family
> members. It

=====
"Baltimore is actually a very safe city if you are not involved in the drug trade."
DR. PETER BEILENSON, the city's health commissioner.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com

For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and other settings visit: