[ RadSafe ] Review faults Sandia risk assessments

RuthWeiner at aol.com RuthWeiner at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 23:51:56 CET 2005

In a message dated 2/28/2005 6:59:13 AM Mountain Standard Time,
crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:
Unless they are occupational workers, aren't they
members of the public?
The workers are, of course, badged and their exposure is monitored.  In
fact,there has not been any significant raiation expusure from the pulsed power
system.  Also, yes, I am a member of the public, I know the system is there, I
eat occasionally at the golf course restaurant, and I am not concerned.  It
wasn't the people who owrk on the base who initiated ny complaint.

Ruth