[ RadSafe ] Cutting radioactive Iron

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Fri Jul 1 00:53:42 CEST 2005

Use a good 5000 HEPA unit with a spark arrestor on it and be prepared to change the filter frequently. This can get expensive but affords a good level of protection from airborn. Make sure the distance of the hose end is within a span equal to or less than the diameter of the hose from the work.

Floyd W.Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.