[ RadSafe ] NAS "impartiality"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 20:27:11 CEST 2005

Rather than asking me to interpret their conclusions,
why don't you read the report.  The appendix that
discusses hormesis is at
http://www.nap.edu/books/030909156X/html/579.html

I assume that you, like me, you can critically read
it. I admit that I am not trained in epidemiology.  I
do not know what your background and training are.  If
you are an epidemiologist, maybe you can tell me
scientifically what is wrong.  I assume that you will
be able to provide some evidence to back up your
assertions.

--- jjcohen at prodigy.net wrote:

> The only explanation I have seen, is that they found
> the evidence
> "unconvincing". If they gave any more cogent
> explanation, I missed it.
> Perhaps you can let us know what it is.
> Jerry

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com