[ RadSafe ] [Fwd: BEYOND TREASON Justice Will Be Served]

bobcherry at cox.net bobcherry at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 15:11:34 CEST 2005

I guess that this stuff is part of the price of freedom.

Directly confronting these windbags is futile, IMO, although some might enjoy it. If this material leaks from the fringe element into mainstream media, then I do what I can to combat its falsehoods. I hope that Radsafers will help as opportunities arise.

These activists want to remove an essential armament from the Army's inventory, the loss of which would cost American lives because victory would be more difficult to achieve. Even worse, they are needlessly alarming our soldiers and their families with this irresponsible, unfounded, and blatantly false propaganda.

Bob C