AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Toxin

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 19:08:47 CEST 2005

On 8 Jul 2005 at 9:55, James Salsman wrote:

> Ligand, n, "An ion, a molecule, or a molecular group that
> binds to another chemical entity to form a larger complex."
> -- http://www.answers.com/ligand&r=67
>
> I also know what amino acids are.

With no disrespect meant, simply providing a definition from some on-
line source does not equate to knowledge of the term.

> If I ever get back to Europe, I intend to declare my eugenic
> tendencies to avoid birth defects at the border.  I wish a
> certain court outside Stockholm would find me guilty of that.

The above statement is unnecessary. Anyone from any country can look
in the mirror and see some pretty disgusting things. Let's "everyone"
cut this type of retort from our discussions.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/