AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Toxin

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 8 20:31:25 CEST 2005

James,

Your mails become more and more confused and confusing. You really think
knowing what an amino acid is entitles you to participate in discussions on
biochemistry? Your internet-knowledge is really ridiculous, do you think
that chemists, physicists, radiation protectionists, anglists, etc. etc.
will in the future graduate after having cited 150 internet links?

Even more your comment on eugenics is for me not understandable and I do not
believe that this is because of my limited knowledge of English. I do not
understand your comment on Stockholm or a court outside Stockholm. Stockholm
is a very beautiful city, I have been there many times and even lived there
once for a few months. Here again: what has this to do with RADSAFE?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7