[ RadSafe ] DNA Damage and Oxydative Processes

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 9 00:59:05 CEST 2005

Franz,
    As I said, by torturing (manipulating, playing with, or whatever term
you prefer),
"one could reach any desired conclusion" (pro or con!)
That is why the selection of panel members  can control the decisions that
are made --- and is why the USA and French expert panels on low-dose
radiation effects, looking at essentially the same data could come to
opposite conclusions.
Much as I dislike doing so, I must agree with the French on this one.
Vive la ---- whatever.  Have a nice weekend,      Jerry