[ RadSafe ] Re: AW: Making policies

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 10 19:08:32 CEST 2005

As we are all aware, government policies have been based on the assumption
that 2+2=5.
However, there is a disagreeable bunch of so-called "scientists" out there
who keep insisting that the preponderance of evidence indicates that
actually 2+2=4. Accordingly, the NAA (National Academy of Arithmetic) has
formed an expert panel to review and assess the relevant data.
To avoid  possible bias, only those who have traditionally supported
existing policies are included on the panel and those with a contrary
"political agenda"  are excluded . And that, children, is how science should
be done. Right?