AW: [ RadSafe ] DNA Damage and Oxydative Processes

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Mon Jul 11 07:51:40 CEST 2005

Hi John,
Obviously I may be mistaken, but I am persuaded from the data cited here
that BEIR VII did not fit the data readily available to it. I disagree
with the assertion that conspiracies are more understandable than truth.
Conspiracies have greater emotional appeal to many because of the
substituted emotional component in lieu of the work needed to elicit and
verify so-called truth. Fairy tales are in fact often simple substitutes
for the resources required to gain operational  understandings. When
BEIR VII or any such body selectively ignores data, it is promoting
fairy tales at the expense of understanding -- totally independent of
any conspiracy in the usual meaning of that term.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog      (maurysis at ev1.net)