[ RadSafe ] Re: AW: Making policies

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 07:24:29 CEST 2005

Jerry,  at the meeting I am atteding someone made the
comment that 30% of government policies take into
account scientific evident. The rest involves
politics.

--- jjcohen at prodigy.net wrote:
> As we are all aware, government policies have been
> based on the assumption
> that 2+2=5.
> However, there is a disagreeable bunch of so-called
> "scientists" out there
> who keep insisting that the preponderance of
> evidence indicates that
> actually 2+2=4. Accordingly, the NAA (National
> Academy of Arithmetic)

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com