[ RadSafe ] Trillion-Dollar Radiation Mistake? NO. They have been assimilated. (BORG)

Paul_Prichard at dom.com Paul_Prichard at dom.com
Mon Jul 11 14:31:17 CEST 2005

John,
I have no idea where the Borg comment came from.  I only wanted to post the
link to the Fox commentary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One must create a state of mind that craves knowledge, interest and
wonder.
You can teach only by creating an urge to know."
Victor Weisskopf, The Privilege of Being a Physicist

Paul Prichard
Millstone Station
Paul_Prichard at dom.com
(860) 437-2806

                      John Jacobus
                      <crispy_bird at yaho        To:       howard long <hflong at pacbell.net>,
                      o.com>                    Paul_Prichard at dom.com, radsafe at radlab.nl
                                               cc:
                      07/10/2005 08:08         Subject:  Re: [ RadSafe ] Trillion-Dollar Radiation
                      PM                        Mistake? NO. They have been assimilated. (BORG)

What are talking about? What is a BORG?  The BEIR
report has no mistakes?

--- howard long <hflong at pacbell.net> wrote:
> BEIR panel must have been assimilated by the BORG.
> No mistake.
> Howard Long
>
> Paul_Prichard at dom.com wrote:>
> A federal research panel last week concluded that
> there is no safe exposure to
> radiation. Itâ¬"s a conclusion based on assumptions
> about cancer that may be all wrong â¬
> and in very costly ways.

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never
shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com

__________________________________
Discover Yahoo!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information
which may be legally confidential and/or privileged and does not in any
case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto
which binds the sender without an additional express written
confirmation to that effect.  The information is intended solely for
the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you
have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.