AW: [ RadSafe ] BEIR-VII, radiophobia

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Tue Jul 12 15:24:48 CEST 2005

John:

You don't fight windmill-wings unless you play Don Quichotte.
You don't fight the media which feed the crowds. You won't win, neither.
You have to win them over, but you won't with the LNT postulate sold as scientific truth.
That's really simple!

Regards, Rainer
(not really belonging to the radiation safety community)