AW: [norm-tenorm] AW: [ RadSafe ] Fwd: What is Depleted Uranium?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 5 23:42:53 CEST 2005

Dear collegues and friends,

I have some problems again to understand this Mitchell Davis. First of all I
cannot see any reason for his outburst of bad language, which seems not to
be the language of an educated scientist or health physicist. Secondly,
nobody can apologize for something I, Franz Schoenhofer, am responsible for
and the absolut very last person I would authorize for doing it would be
this subject. This Mitchell Davis seems to have some problems also in this
case with logic and perception. I, Franz Schoenhofer, do not apologize, I
rather belief, that my forwarding might help persons on the lists who
consider to take into consideration his "courses", to make a decision. I
would never pay any money to somebody who uses this language without any
reason for whatever.

If this Mitchell Davis wants to apologize anything then it should be to the
list members that he uses this language, not even to me, because I would not
accept any apology, because this person has sent in the past several very
similar postings to lists I am subscribed to.

If he (nobody else has done this before) desires, that his unacceptable and
unexcusable posts either to me personally or to any list should not be
forwarded to whom ever, he has to refrain from them. His threat of "legal
actions" only makes me laugh.

Anyway he is banned from now on from my incoming e-mails and I hope that he
will be closely monitored by the list owners. First of all it is not the
task of either list to promote commercial advertising. This subject has to
my recollection never contributed anything except advertising his business,
so he has violated the list rules. He has used the list and my private
address from list traffic for his unacceptable postings both to me and the
lists - another violation. To put the blame on me is therefore totally
unjustified.

To sign his message with "respectfully" is sheer mockery when regarding the
language of his messages to me.

Since I will not receive in the future any of his intended offences I will
not be able to send any replies to either list - so nobody (Phil!) needs to
be afraid of receiving any one in the future.

Best wishes to everybody

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR