[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Wed Jun 15 15:17:59 CEST 2005

Maury,
Just remember the moral implications when going into the field of wind husbandry. This could lead to cloning and in the end, mankind could end up trying to play 'God' in determining which winds were better than others , which winds should be allowed to reproduce and which would be sterilized. We cannot allow ourselves to become insensitive to the rights and feelings of these winds. If we are not careful, in time, hackneyed phrases such as 'Free as the wind' could loose their meaning. I don't even want to go into the possible can of proverbial worms we could be opening when it comes to the gusts and gales!

Floyd W.Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.