[ RadSafe ] Re: Damage from Regulating U exposure

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Wed Jun 15 18:58:38 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. Long:

Thank you for your message.  I do not dismiss hormetic arguments,
although I believe there is ample evidence that the individual
variation of response to hormetic dosages precludes their utility
in policy.

Please have a look at this:
   http://www.bovik.org/du/devtox-mice.pdf

What would you recommend as an appropriate daily dose of uranium?

Sincerely,
James