[ RadSafe ] Re: Damage from Regulating U exposure

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 16 03:12:25 CEST 2005

"The dose makes the poison"

mg/Kg in the mice (below) is thousands of times the dose of gold given arthritis patients,
or of cobalt given pernicious anemia patients in B-12.

I still see no evidence of damage to animals or humans by  any dose of U .

Over-regulation, as in picocurie clean-ups, do. much more harm than good..

Howard Long

James Salsman <james at bovik.org> wrote:
Dear Dr. Long:

Thank you for your message. I do not dismiss hormetic arguments,
although I believe there is ample evidence that the individual
variation of response to hormetic dosages precludes their utility
in policy.

Please have a look at this:
http://www.bovik.org/du/devtox-mice.pdf

What would you recommend as an appropriate daily dose of uranium?

Sincerely,
James