[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Thu Jun 16 03:43:40 CEST 2005

Imagination knows no limits. You have dreamt up a double duty solution.
Us pro-NPP's would get materials for hormesis and the anti-NPP's would
have their radon progeny to keep EPA and others occupied for years to come.

This really is fun, but Dog has reviewed this thread and suggested that
we back off for a while ....  <g>
Cheers,
Maury&Dog      (maurysis at ev1.net)
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather
straps.