[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

Doug Aitken daitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Jun 16 11:47:22 CEST 2005

At 07:32 PM 6/15/2005, Rogers Brent wrote:
>Maury
>
>Do you think perhaps the agri-bio-wind scientists would be able to come up
>with winds rich in radon progeny thus facilitating those wishing to get a
>hormetic dose?

I think it is more serious than that. After all, we KNOW that these winds
are already loaded with hazardous DU particles, posing a serious
radiological and toxological hazard.
Therefore, wind should be classified as a Hazardous Substance and it
behoves the government to regulate its usage and public exposure.....

Doug