[ RadSafe ] Interesting article: EMP: America's Achilloes' Heel

John Andrews andrewsjp at chartertn.net
Thu Jun 16 19:02:53 CEST 2005

I receive Imprimis, the speech digest from Hillsdale College.  The June
2005 issue has an interesting article about the effects of
electromagnetic pulse (EMP) from a nuclear weapon.  See:
http://www.hillsdale.edu/imprimis/default.htm.  Go to the archives if
you read this after the next edition is printed.  The article gives a
fairly concise description of the overall effects of EMP on out national
infrastructure. Made me think about what effects it would have on me and
my family.  (Your NukAlert will probably be fried, too!)  The author,
Frank J. Gaffney, Jr. seems credible.  Worth reading.

John Andrews, Knoxville, Tennessee