[ RadSafe ] Inshurance for Nuclear Workers

Villicana Villicana at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 17:27:57 CEST 2005

I think you missed the point. What he is trying to say that he would
become a provider or conduit of medical health insurance for the
contract worker.
Just like a contract company does when you are employed by them.

Nothing new or special for radiation workers, just good old medical
health care for the year and at a reasonable cost.
David