[ RadSafe ] Report on the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (RNET)and Rare Isotope Accelerator

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 23 01:41:09 CEST 2005

John et al,
    Whether it uses nuclear or conventional technology, I still think the
RNEP is a dumb idea. I seriously doubt that the technohustlers who
are pushing the concept have a clue as to a feasible physical principle
on how it could work. All work on the RNEP will likely be classified to
cover up the inevitable blundering and eventually millions of taxpayer's
dollars will be spent with nothing to show for it. Another example of
government business as usual.
Jerry