[ RadSafe ] Report on the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (RNET)and Rare Isotope Accelerator

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 14:01:52 CEST 2005

The use of military weapons requires a knowledge of
intelligence of location and vulnerability.  Our
experiences in Iraq, Iran, North Korea, etc. does not
give me confidence.

--- jjcohen at prodigy.net wrote:

> John et al,
>     Whether it uses nuclear or conventional
> technology, I still think the
> RNEP is a dumb idea. I seriously doubt that the
> technohustlers who
> are pushing the concept have a clue as to a feasible
> physical principle
> on how it could work. All work on the RNEP will
> likely be classified to
> cover up the inevitable blundering and eventually
> millions of taxpayer's
> dollars will be spent with nothing to show for it.
> Another example of
> government business as usual.
> Jerry

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com