[ RadSafe ] RE: Medical Radiological Technician Oversight

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Sun Jun 26 15:40:26 CEST 2005

Consider the potential if, say, a mere 5,000 of those 200,000 Home Sec
people could have been hired as observer/spotters along the US borders.
And consider the service that the Shoe Bomber might have performed for
us if he had concealed the bomb in his shorts instead of his shoe heel
.... The resulting humorous perspective could have worked wonders!
Cheers,
Maury&Dog  (maurysis at ev1.net)