[ RadSafe ] NRC Restores Document Access

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 15:43:47 CEST 2005

In a message dated 6/24/2005 6:59:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wesvanpelt at att.net writes:

Well, I  was glad to see the NRC restoring its ADAMS database. The bad news
is that  there seems to be no materials licenses or license applications
available.

Several years ago you could download a pdf file of any license issued  by the
NRC. It seems that is still no longer possible.

Does anyone  have the same or different experience?

It is the same experience for everyone.  I do not believe the NRC will  be
restoring the license documents.  It's a shame, in my opinion, but it is  likely
the information will not be readily available again, in the name of  security.

Barbara

"They that would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin  Franklin