[ RadSafe ] Re: " Nuclear workers: low radiation dose linked to small increased r isk of cancer "

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 01:11:28 CEST 2005

On 28 Jun 2005 at 15:19, howard long wrote:

> made the public aware of the economic need for nuclear power!

Howard,

>From the public perception, currently, yes, we are winning. However,
whenever there is data that demonstrates that esposure to radiation
isn't the "doomsday scenario", there is always hype put on the data
to downplay the significance of the data's conclusion. In that sense,
we can't win. But yes, the public seems to be coming around. When
those utilities move forward with more formal licensing actions, then
we'll see what the public really thinks.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/