[ RadSafe ] Re: Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP "Nuclear War Surviva...

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 15:20:56 CET 2005

>I myself am more concerned about an attack on a chlorine shipment an ammonia shipment, a shipment of propane or natural gas, and I don't take protective action there either.

I actually worry about a jetliner falling on me and wear my hardhat whenever I am outdoors (except when is a car of course)... hey, there were 36 airliner accidents in 2001, and over 550 small planes crashed in 2002 in the U.S. ALONE!  These are REAL numbers!!!  ;-) ;-) ;-)

Seriously, can't someone of you scientist or professors who get those big research dollars suggest to the powers that be to do a wide scale "collaborative computing" study (eg SETI at Home, human genome project) to compile ALL the cancer studies and data out there, and let the chips fall where they may?
Were talking a total review of everything; types, rates, locations, exposures (rad AND chem), confounders, etc...  or is this something that just makes too much sense and therefore would put too many people out of work?

NIH, are you listening?

Richard Urban
Yuma, AZ