[ RadSafe ] DU hormesis? What radiation?

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 2 01:10:38 CET 2005

DU "Poison Dust" sounds like just what I need for my hormesis belt.

To raise my exposure from the ambient 15 mrem/hr, and have the benefits of the Taiwan apt dwellers (Chen, Luan, JAm PsMar 2004), 1/6 the cancer, or the nuclear shipyard workers,( 0.76 mortality rate when extra 0.5 rem), I've been wearing a 5 lb belt of used welding rods, 2% thorium. I can get up to 500 mrem/h on about 500scm of skin that way.

Who knows the typical radiation of DU on contact and at, say 10 cm?

Howard Long

Sandy Perle <sandyfl at earthlink.net> wrote:

Fast network for info exchange on Japan nuclear accidents
KEPCO submits report on fatal steam pipe rupture
Fermilab experiment to beam neutrinos through Dairyland
PPL says Unit 2 at Berwick plant set reliability record
Areva, Westinghouse Chase China Nuclear Deals Amid Global Slump
France signs on to pursue new nuclear technology
Film Poison DUst features vets exposed to DU