[ RadSafe ] Hospital emergency response and RDD waste managem ent

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 15:31:00 CET 2005

In a message dated 3/3/2005 07:45:38 Central Standard Time,
dckosloff at firstenergycorp.com writes:

Perhaps  it is time to start telling the general population the truth about
the  abundance of radioactive materials in the environment and in their own
bodies.

It already has been taught, in every 8th grade science classroom in the
country dare I say. It's the "post" education" education that is given by way of
bad media and anti-nukes etc that cause both the issues that you in the RAD
industry face as well as those same issues I face in emergency  services!

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-3607  (Home Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-458-0795 (TEEX  Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in  this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way  ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way  whatsoever involved or associated with unless I
specifically state that I am  doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original  author.