AW: [ RadSafe ] CNN TFP

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 7 19:41:45 CET 2005

What was the content of the report? Who was speaking about the TFP?
Sorry, I am very reluctant regarding CNN. One of their concept seems to
me to be "impartial" or with other words to give both sides the same
credibility. In the case of the TFP even 1 % credibility is far too
much.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR