AW: [ RadSafe ] CNN TFP

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 20:30:51 CET 2005

It drives my wife, an English major, that their motto
is "Real news real fast."

(It should be "Real news very fast," but that is not
as catchy.)

--- Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>
wrote:

> What was the content of the report? Who was speaking
> about the TFP?
> Sorry, I am very reluctant regarding CNN. One of
> their concept seems to
> me to be "impartial" or with other words to give
> both sides the same
> credibility. In the case of the TFP even 1 %
> credibility is far too
> much.
>
> Franz
>
> Franz Schoenhofer
> PhD, MR iR
> Habicherg. 31/7
> A-1160 Vienna
> AUSTRIA
> phone -43-0699-1168-1319

=====
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com