[ RadSafe ] Residential Lung Cancer Study

niton at mchsi.com niton at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 8 09:30:06 CET 2005

There is a clear statistically significant dose-response relationship (even
below the EPA's action level) as better measures of retrospective radon gas
estimates are used. Even the analyses using data from homes that included
measurements of radon reflecting a limited percent of the exposure period nealy
produced a statistically significant dose response.